We will contact you shortly.
ReqForge employs Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing to proactively check for the quality of your system requirements and user stories. ReqForge aligns everyone around clear product requirements. With offices in San Francisco, US and Lviv, Ukraine, ReqForge is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Credo Ventures.
2. YOUR ROLE
As one of the early hires on the SDR team, you'll be the primary point of contact for new prospects as they begin their evaluation of reqForge. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy. You'll also introduce them to the concept of product excellence through highly-engaging calls & demos to help meet important objectives. Reporting to the Head of Sales, and you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our sales & leadership teams to help define reqForge’s sales strategy and team culture.
3. A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Respond, engage, and qualify inbound leads from multiple lead sources
- Prospect new sales opportunities via phone and email
- Effectively partner with the marketing team to develop & test new outreach messaging
- Work closely with the AE team to develop account plans, relationship maps, and use cases that will contribute to winning sales opportunities
- Develop subject matter expertise on product management methodologies to consult prospects on the value reqForge will provide to them
4. QUALITIES YOU POSSES
- 6+ months prior SDR experience
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- Ability to manage a large number of inbound leads & work cohesively with AEs
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT ideally
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
- Competitive compensation, Stock options, Company 401k
- A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
- Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
- Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
- Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own headspace membership
Want to join the REQFORGE team?
Complete the form and help with building the awesome product!
One More Thing
Please let us know what requirements you would like us to add to the library.
REQFORGE Extension Sign-Up
Please complete the form to sign-up for Google Chrome Extension!